When: from 27 February 2018 (9.30) until 01 March 2018 (16.00)
The training is residential: accommodation is offered at cost price by the Old Abbey itself. If you live nearby, you can sleep at home, but be aware that the process will continue into the evenings with various activities as well as preparation for roles you might have stepped up for on the next day.
It is our wish that this training be accessible to all, regardless of your financial situation.
We have taken account of the following factors in setting our prices:
- we know the market for business training, and are offering a very competitive price in that context.
- we are aware that NGOs, local authorities and micro-firms work with very small budgets.
- we understand that individuals who enrol might be juggling with a low monthly income.
We leave it to you and your conscience to choose which financial contribution you can make. If our prices are still too steep for you and you really, really want to participate, come and talk to us about it! Together we will find a solution. We operate on the principle of ‘give what you can and a little bit more’.
Prices include participation in the full training, the workbook, overnight stay and breakfast, lunch and dinner; coffee, tea and snacks in the breaks.
Early-bird reduction – for enrolment and payment before 19 January 2018!
* Small – individual €500,00 (excl. VAT) €605,00 (incl. VAT)
* Medium – NGO €850,00 (excl. VAT) €1.028,50 (incl. VAT)
* Large – corporate €1 500,00 (excl. VAT) €1.815,00 (incl. VAT)
* Small – individual €590,00 (excl. VAT) €713,90 (incl. VAT)
* Medium – NGO €1.000,00 (excl. VAT) €1.210,00 (incl. VAT)
* Large – corporate €1.700,00 (excl. VAT) €2.057,00 (incl. VAT)
If you don’t need bed and breakfast – prices minus €80,00 (excl. VAT)
It is also possible to use KMO-portefeuille for this training.
Enrolment – via this page
On the registration page, please mention in the comment section: Individual/NGO/Corporate; use KMO-port. or not; any dietary preference; overnight stay or not.
Once we have confirmed your participation, you will receive a welcome mail with everything you need to know to prepare for the training.
– via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– via phone: questions of substance: 0473/50.21.76 (Ria) – administrative questions: 0475/73.04.39 (Ivo)
If you cancel more than 20 days before the training, we will retain €50 to cover administrative costs and reimburse the rest of your enrolment fee. If you cancel less than 20 days before the training, the amount we reimburse will depend on whether you (or we) find another participant to take your place. If someone takes your place, we will retain €50. If not, we will retain the full fee. In personal emergencies, this policy is open to negotiation!